Bluetooth Framework is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that
provides an easy access to the Bluetooth features on Windows desktop platforms. Bluetooth
Framework is the part of Wireless Communication Library but can be used
as stand alone library.
Bluetooth Framework Editions
- .NET Edition is the native set of .NET (C#/VB.NET) classes written in C#
- C++ Edition is the static library developed to be used with Microsoft Visual C++ (or any other compatible C++ compiler)
- VCL Edition is the native set of Delphi/CBuilder components written in Delphi (Pascal)
Supported Drivers and Platforms
Bluetooth Framework supports BlueSoleil, Microsoft and Toshiba Bluetooth drivers on
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
Note: some features require Windows 10 only (see remarks below).
||Enumerating and managing local Bluetooth radios|
||Searching for remote Bluetooth enabled devices|
||Detecting remote Bluetooth device type|
||Enumerating Bluetooth services on a remote device|
||Bluetooth manual and automatic (SilentAuth) pairing|
||Measuring RSSI 3|
||Bluetooth RFCOMM client|
||Bluetooth RFCOMM server|
||Creating Bluetooth vitual COM ports|
||OBEX Object Push Profile (OPP) client|
||Bluetooth LE (BLE) GATT profile client 1|
||Monitor Bluetooth LE beacons: Proximity beacon (iBeacon), Eddystone
||Capture raw Bluetooth LE advertisement frames 2|
||Advertising as Bluetooth LE beacons: Proximity beacons (iBeacon),
Eddystone UID Beacon, Eddystone URL Beacon 2|
|1 Bluetooth LE GATT features are supported only with
BluetSoleil and Microsoft Bluetooth drivers.|
|2 Bluetooth LE Beacons are supported only with Microsoft
Bluetooth drivers on Windows 10 platform.|
|3 RSSI measurement available with BlueSoleil, Toshiba and
Microsoft Bluetooth drivers (Windows 10 for Microsoft driver required).|
|Full list of supported features can be found in
Frameworks Comparison Table.|
You can download Bluetooth Framework as Executable Installer or as 7-Zip Archive.
We strongly recommend to use the Executable Installer. If you are facing any problem with
installing Bluetooth Framework please do not hesitate to contact us at
Demo version limitations
- Nag-screen appears when you start and stop using the Bluetooth Framework;
- You can not use demo version for developing free or commercial applications;
- You can not use demo version for developing applications for your own needs;
- The demo version is for trial use only.
Executable Installer Installation Guide
- Close all instances of your IDE running on your computer.
- If you already have previous version of the Library installed on your computer, you must uninstall it.
- Unzip contents of the downloaded zip-file and run WclBluetoothDemo_XXX.exe.
- Follow the installation wizard guide.
Archive Installation Guide
After downloading the archive please use 7-Zip to unzip the
archive. Then follow this Installation Guide.
Bluetooth Framework is licensed per developer. This means that each developer who uses Bluetooth Framework
must have own license. It is not licensed per machine or per server.
Each developer who has the license can install Bluetooth Framework on any number of
computers in case it is used only by this developer.
- Any payment types (Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Wire Transfer, others) through our merchant service 2Checkout.
- US ACH payments from US companies only.
- EURO SEPA payments from European companies only.
- UK BACS payments from UK companies only.
Without source code
With source code
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
email@example.com. If you did not receive an answer
or registration within 24 hours please contact us at