WiFi Framework is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that
provides an easy access to the WiFi features on Windows desktop platforms. WiFi
Framework is the part of Wireless Communication Library but can be used
as stand alone library.
WiFi Framework Editions
- .NET Edition is the native set of .NET (C#/VB.NET) classes written in C#
- C++ Edition is the static library developed to be used with Microsoft Visual C++ (or any other compatible C++ compiler)
- VCL Edition is the native set of Delphi/CBuilder components written in Delphi (Pascal)
||Support for more than one WiFi adapter|
||Enumerating and managing WiFi adapters|
||Handle all WLAN events with full parameters|
||Discover available networks|
||Enumerate available BSS list for a network|
||Measure signal quality and RSSI level|
||Manage (enumerate, create, delete, modify) WLAN profiles|
||Connect to and disconnect from a WiFi network|
||Connect a WiFi network using BSS MAC|
||Read and set WLAN interfaces properties|
||Read Information Elements (IEs) from BSS|
||Create and manage Hosted Networks (ad-hoc and WiFi Direct modes)|
||Enumerate and monitor network connections (Network List Manager)|
||Capturing raw WiFi packets (WiFi Sniffer)|
||WiFi Direct advertiser 1|
||WiFi Direct devices watcher 1|
||WiFi Direct client 1|
|1 WiFi Direct features are supported only on Windows 10.|
|Full list of supported features can be found in
Frameworks Comparison Table.|
You can download WiFi Framework as Executable Installer or as 7-Zip Archive.
We strongly recommend to use the Executable Installer. If you are facing any problem with
installing WiFi Framework please do not hesitate to contact us at
Demo version limitations
- Nag-screen appears when you start and stop using the WiFi Framework;
- You can not use demo version for developing free or commercial applications;
- You can not use demo version for developing applications for your own needs;
- The demo version is for trial use only.
Executable Installer Installation Guide
- Close all instances of your IDE running on your computer.
- If you already have previous version of the Library installed on your computer, you must uninstall it.
- Unzip contents of the downloaded zip-file and run WclWiFiDemo_XXX.exe.
- Follow the installation wizard guide.
Archive Installation Guide
After downloading the archive please use 7-Zip to unzip the
archive. Then follow this Installation Guide.
WiFi Framework is licensed per developer. This means that each developer that uses WiFi Framework
must have own license. It is not licensed per machine or per server.
Each developer who has the license can install WiFi Framework on any number of
computers in case it is used only by this developer.
- Any payment types (Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Wire Transfer, others) through our merchant service 2Checkout.
- US ACH payments from US companies only 1.
- EURO SEPA payments from European companies only 1.
- UK BACS payments from UK companies only 1.
1In case of US ACH, EURO SEPA and UK BACS we can also accept payments
made from company Credit or Debit cards in USD, EUR and GBP.
If you did not receive an invoice, registration or answr within 24 hours please contact us at
Without source code
With source code
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
email@example.com. If you did not receive an answer
or registration within 24 hours please contact us at