Serial Framework is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that provides an easy access to the Serial Ports features on Windows desktop platforms. Serial Framework is the part of Wireless Communication Library but can be used as stand alone library.
The library can be used with Borland Delphi, CBuilder, CodeGear RAD Studio, Embarcadero RAD Studio (VCL Edition); Microsoft .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET Standard (.NET Edition); Microsoft Visual C++ (C++ Edition). For more details about supported platforms refer to WCL Editions Comparison List.
- Hardware Changes Detection and Monitoring
- Synchronous events
- Asynchronous events
- APC synchronized events
- System power states monitoring
- Basic OBEX client
- OBEX Object Push Profile (OPP) Client
- OBEX File Transfer Profile (FTP) Client
- Enumerating serial devices (COM ports and Modems)
- Enumerating USB devices
- Enabling and disabling USB devices
- Reading USB devices state
- Exchange data with serial device
- Serial Port events
- Modem events
- Serial port signal controls
- Com0Com support
- Bluetooth vCOM support
- USB vCOM support
- Serial Ports support
Demo version limitations
- Nag-screen appears when you start and stop using the Serial Framework;
- You can not use demo version for developing free or commercial applications;
- You can not use demo version for developing applications for your own needs;
- The demo version is for trial use only.
|Edition||Version||Executable Installer||7zip Archive||How To Install||Online help|
Please, make sure that our domain (btframework.com) and e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) is not in your spam list. The registration is usually delivered in few minutes after order processing. However sometime it may take few hours. Please, if you did not receive the registration e-mail contact us at email@example.com.
Payment methods we accept
- Any kind of payment through 2Checkout;
- US ACH payments from US companies;
- AUS BECS payments from Australian companies;
- CAD EFT payments from Canadian companies;
- EURO SEPA payments from European companies;
- UK BACS payments from UK companies;
- Direct credit or debit card payments in USD, CAD, EUR and GBP from any company or individual.