Serial Framework is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that
provides an easy access to the Serial Ports features on Windows desktop platforms. Serial
Framework is the part of Wireless Communication Library but can be used
as stand alone library.
Serial Framework Editions
- .NET Edition is the native set of .NET (C#/VB.NET) classes written in C#
- C++ Edition is the static library developed to be used with Microsoft Visual C++ (or any other compatible C++ compiler)
- VCL Edition is the native set of Delphi/CBuilder components written in Delphi (Pascal)
||Enumerating serial devices (COM ports and Modems)|
||Enumerating USB devices|
||Monitoring changes in serial hardware|
||Monitoring changes in USB hardware|
||Enabling USB devices|
||Disabling USB devices|
||Reading USB devices state|
||Exchange data with serial device|
||Receive COM events|
||Receive modem events|
||Full serial port control|
||Support for Bluetooth vCOM|
||Support for USB vCOM|
||Support for com0com|
||OBEX Object Push Profile (OPP) client|
|Full list of supported features can be found in
Frameworks Comparison Table.|
Demo version limitations
- Nag-screen appears when you start and stop using the Serial Framework;
- You can not use demo version for developing free or commercial applications;
- You can not use demo version for developing applications for your own needs;
- The demo version is for trial use only.
Serial Framework demo package is available as executable installer or as
||How To Install
Serial Framework is licensed per developer. This means that each developer that uses Serial Framework
must have own license. It is not licensed per machine or per server.
Each developer who has the license can install Serial Framework on any number of computers in case it is
used only by this developer.
Please, make sure that our domain (btframework.com) and e-mail (email@example.com) is not in your spam list.
The registration is usually delivered in few minutes after order processing. However sometime it may take few hours.
Please, if you did not receive the registration e-mail contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without source code
With source code
Payment methods we accept
- Any kind of payment through 2Checkout;
- US ACH payments from US companies;
- EURO SEPA payments from European companies;
- UK BACS payments from UK companies;
- Direct credit or debit card payments in USD, EUR and GBP from any company or individual.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
email@example.com. If you did not receive an invoice,
registration or answer within 24 hours please contact us at