PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON, OPENING THE PACKAGE, DOWNLOADING THE PRODUCT, OR USING THE EQUIPMENT THAT CONTAINS THIS PRODUCT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE "DO NOT ACCEPT" BUTTON AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE, RETURN THE PRODUCT TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND, OR DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT.
This License Agreement ("EULA") covers your use of the Wireless Communication Library including: Bluetooth Framework, IrDA Framework, Serial Framework, Timeline Framework, WiFi Framework and other Frameworks that are the part of the Wireless Communication Library as described on the Wireless Communication Library page (htts://www.btframework.com/wcl.htm), its source code (if applicable), documentation, and executable files, hereinafter referred to as "Product". The Product is Copyright 2006-2019 Mike Petrichenko, Soft Service Company, hereinafter referred to as “Author”. You may use it and distribute it according to this following EULA. If you do not agree with these terms, please remove the Product from your system. By incorporating the Product in your work or distributing the Product to others you implicitly agree to these license terms. The Product is, and remains, Copyright 2006-2019 Mike Petrichenko, Soft Service Company, with exception of specific copyrights as noted in the individual source files.
The Product is distributed as try-before-you-buy product. This means:
- All copyrights to Product are exclusively owned by the Author. Product is protected by copyright laws. At all times Author retains full title to the software. Subject to your acceptance of and accordance with the terms and conditions stated in this agreement, you shall be granted a single-user software license. Any previous agreement with Author is superseded by this agreement.
- Anyone may use trial version of Product as long as you want. You can try trial version of Product, which has some limitations/remaining screen. Full version of Product does not contain such restrictions and shipped with compiled modules or with source code. To use full version of Product, you MUST register.
- The Product unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the Product without written permission from the copyright holder. The Product unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
- Install and use the Product for the sole purposes of designing, developing, testing, and deploying application programs which you create. You may install a copy of the Product on a computer and freely move the Product from one computer to another, provided that you are the only individual using the Product. If you are an entity, you must designate one individual within your organization ("Named User") to have the right to use the Product.
- Write and compile your own application programs using the Product contained in this package. All copies of the Product you so write and distribute must include an Author copyright notice, or a valid copyright notice of your own.
- Make one copy of the Product for backup or archival purposes or copy the Product to a single permanent storage medium provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
- Technical support and notifications on those new versions Product.
- The registered Product may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- It is not provided any additional license deductions, except for cost of the registration, connected with creation and distribution of applications use Product. The registered users can use Product as "Royalty free". It means that they freely may distribute the programs using Product if it does not contradict conditions of this EULA. Any sanctions to that on from the author are not required.
ENGAGING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES LISTED BELOW WILL TERMINATE THE SOFTWARE LICENSE. IN ADDITION TO SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMINATION, SOFT SERVICE COMAPNY MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL, CIVIL, OR ANY OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES.
- Distribution of any files contained in this software package, other than the runtime packages explicitly listed below, including but not limited to PAS, .DFM, .DCU, .CPP, .C, .HPP, .H, .DCP, BMP, ICO, GIF, JPG, JPEG, INC, BPL, OCX, DLL, .FRM, .VBP, .VBW, .CS files, and design-time packages.
- Modification, disassembly, reverse engineering or translation of the Product.
- Removal of proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Product or Product Documentation.
- Inclusion of the Product in a development environment.
- Creation of an application or a library or a SDK that does not differ materially from the Product.
- Creation of an application or a library or a SDK (whether it is freeware, shareware or a commercial product) which competes directly or indirectly with the Product.
THE PRODUCT IS LICENSED PER DEVELOPER. THIS MEANS THAT EACH DEVELOPER THAT USES THE PRODUCT MUST HAVE HIS OWN LICENSE. IT IS NOT LICENSED PER MACHINE OR PER SERVER. EACH DEVELOPER WHO HAS THE LICENSE CAN INSTALL THE PRODUCT ON ANY NUMBER OF COMPUTERS IN CASE IT IS USED ONLY BY THIS DEVELOPER.
Licensee can redistribute Products binaries redistributable files together with his application only. Licensee cannot redistribute any Product’s files as stand-alone files or as original Product package. Licensee cannot redistribute original Product package together with his application.
AGREEMENT PERTAINING TO THE RELEASE OF SOURCE CODE BY SOFT SERVICE COMPANY TO RECIPIENT
Recipient will not utilize the source for the creation of Product (whether it is freeware, shareware or a commercial product) which competes directly or indirectly with Product. In addition, Recipient will not disclose the source itself, nor the implementations discovered therein, to any party involved in the creation of software which competes directly or indirectly with Product
Recipient will not distribute the Product. Specifically this includes all .PAS, .DFM, .DCU, .CPP, .C, .HPP, .H, .DCP, BMP, ICO, GIF, JPG, JPEG, INC, BPL, OCX, DLL, .FRM, .VBP, .VBW, .CS and other source files which Author has provided.
Author reserves the right to change any part of the source in future versions of the Product. These changes may include the removal of classes, properties and methods or the creation of new classes, properties and methods.
Author will not provide support for changes Recipient makes to the source. Recipient assumes full responsibility for supporting any code or application which results from such modification. Recipient will not hold Author liable, directly or indirectly, for any changes made to the source, including changes which Recipient has made based on advice or suggestions provided by Author.
You must clearly indicate any modifications at the start of each source file. The user of any modified Product code must know that the source file is not original.
PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOFT SERVICE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS PRODUCT
The license granted under this Agreement will continue in force until terminated, as set forth herein. If Licensee fails to pay any monies or provide any services due in connection with the Product, or violates any term or condition of this Agreement, Author or its agent may terminate this License immediately by giving notice of termination to Licensee. Licensee is responsible for providing valid contact information to Author. If no valid contact information is available for Licensee in Author records, Author is not required to give notice of termination to Licensee.
Immediately upon termination, Licensee will destroy or return to Author all copies of all or any part of the Product in Licensee's possession or under Licensee's control. Licensee will have no right to keep or use any copy of the Product and related user documentation for any purpose after termination of this Agreement.
Licensee shall not have the right to transfer this Product license, without the prior written consent of Author.
The parties to this Agreement will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any material or information identified by either party to be confidential ("Confidential Information"), which the other party has possession or knowledge of in connection with this Agreement, will not be disclosed to others, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the other party. Neither party will have the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any data or information which (i) was in the receiving party's lawful possession prior to Receipt from the other party, (ii) is later lawfully obtained by the receiving party from a third party having no obligation of secrecy to the other party, (iii) is available to the public through no act or failure of the receiving party, (iv) is readily available in the public domain, or (v) is independently developed by the receiving party. The receiving party will immediately return or destroy any or all Confidential Information that has been provided to it by the other party, upon the other party's request.
In the event that Author refunds any amounts paid by Licensee for the Product, pursuant to Paragraph above, Licensee understands and agrees that this Agreement and the Product license are terminated, and Author will withdraw Product, code and related documentation provided under this Agreement. Upon receipt of such refund, Licensee agrees that it will no longer use, display or otherwise control the Product, code or related documentation for which the refund was issued.
THE CERTAIN ITEMS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE, SUCH AS: ORDERS MORE THAN 30 DAYS OLD; LICENSES FOR MORE THAN 5 COMPUTERS OR USERS; ORDERS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY REFUNDS FROM US; SOURCE CODE PURCHASES.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AUTHOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT AND DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE PRODUCT WILL BE ERROR FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
IN NO EVENT WILL AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT BY ANY PERSON, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SOFT SERVICE COMPANY IS INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, AUTHOR NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND OTHER TORTS.
Author has and will retain all ownership rights in the Product, including all patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, related goodwill and confidential and proprietary information. Licensee will have no rights in the Product except as explicitly stated in this Agreement.
Licensee may not assign this Agreement or any rights under it and may not delegate any duties under this Agreement without Author prior written consent. Any attempt to assign or delegate without that consent will be void.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between Author and Licensee with respect to subject matter hereof. Any change to this Agreement must be in writing, signed by Author and Licensee. Terms and conditions set forth in any purchase order which differ from, conflict with, or are not included in this Agreement, shall not become part of this Agreement unless specifically accepted by Author in writing. Licensee shall be responsible for and shall pay, and shall reimburse Fast Author on request if Author is required to pay, any sales, use, value added (VAT), consumption or other tax (excluding any tax that is based on Author net income), assessment, duty, tariff, or other fee or charge of any kind or nature that is levied or imposed by any governmental authority on the Product.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Author. Bluetooth, Borland, Delphi, Microsoft and other trademarks are reserved by their owners.