Timeline Framework is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that
provides an easy access to the Windows Timeline features on Windows desktop platforms.
Timeline Framework is the part of Wireless Communication Library but can be used
as stand alone library.
Timeline Framework Editions
- .NET Edition is the native set of .NET (C#/VB.NET) classes written in C#
- C++ Edition is the static library developed to be used with Microsoft Visual C++ (or any other compatible C++ compiler)
- VCL Edition is the native set of Delphi/CBuilder components written in Delphi (Pascal)
What is Windows Timeline
Applications we develop must help users do great things — enabling a wide range of creative, productivity and entertainment scenarios.
Returning to activities can be a challenge. By writing User Activities, application developers have a new tool to get users back into
Starting in Windows 10 16299 or higher, User Activities generated by your application appear in Windows Timeline. By writing User
Activities into the Microsoft Graph, you can express specific content within your application as a destination which is showcased
Each User Activity represents a single destination within your app: such as a TV show, document or your current campaign in a game.
When you engage with that activity (by creating an Activity Session), the system creates a history record indicating the start and
end time for that activity. As you re-engage with that User Activity over time, multiple History Records will be recorded for a
single User Activity.
Demo version limitations
- Nag-screen appears when you start and stop using the Timeline Framework;
- You can not use demo version for developing free or commercial applications;
- You can not use demo version for developing applications for your own needs;
- The demo version is for trial use only.
Timeline Framework demo package is available as executable installer or as
||How To Install
Timeline Framework is licensed per developer. This means that each developer that uses the Timeline Framework
must have own license. It is not licensed per machine or per server.
Each developer who has the license can install Timeline Framework on any number of
computers in case it is used only by this developer.
Please, make sure that our domain (btframework.com) and e-mail (email@example.com) is not in your spam list.
The registration is usually delivered in few minutes after order processing. However sometime it may take few hours.
Please, if you did not receive the registration e-mail contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without source code
With source code
Payment methods we accept
- Any kind of payment through 2Checkout;
- US ACH payments from US companies;
- EURO SEPA payments from European companies;
- UK BACS payments from UK companies;
- Direct credit or debit card payments in USD, EUR and GBP from any company or individual.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
email@example.com. If you did not receive an invoice,
registration or answer within 24 hours please contact us at