IrDA Framework is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that provides an easy access to the IrDA features on Windows platforms. IrDA Framework is the part of Wireless Communication Library but can be used as stand alone library.
The library can be used with Borland Delphi, CBuilder, CodeGear RAD Studio, Embarcadero RAD Studio (VCL Edition); Microsoft .NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET Standard (.NET Edition); Microsoft Visual C++ (C++ Edition). For more details about supported platforms refer to WCL Editions Comparison List.
- Hardware Changes Detection and Monitoring
- Synchronous events
- Asynchronous events
- APC synchronized events
- System power states monitoring
- Basic OBEX client
- OBEX Object Push Profile (OPP) Client
- OBEX File Transfer Profile (FTP) Client
- Basic OBEX server
- OBEX Object Push Profile (OPP) Server
- Discovering IrDA devices
- Monitoring IrDA devices (Lazy Discovering)
- Querying IrDA devices properties
- Querying IrDA devices IAS records
- Connecting to IrDA devices (Client Mode)
- Accept connection from IrDA devices (Server Mode)
- Adding IAS records into IrDA Server IAS database
- Support for 3-Wire, 9-Wire and IrLPT modes
Demo version limitations
- Nag-screen appears when you start and stop using the IrDA Framework;
- You can not use demo version for developing free or commercial applications;
- You can not use demo version for developing applications for your own needs;
- The demo version is for trial use only.
|Edition||Version||Executable Installer||7zip Archive||How To Install||Online help|
Please, make sure that our domain (btframework.com) and e-mail (email@example.com) is not in your spam list. The registration is usually delivered in few minutes after order processing. However sometime it may take few hours. Please, if you did not receive the registration e-mail contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment methods we accept
- Any kind of payment through 2Checkout;
- US ACH payments from US companies;
- AUS BECS payments from Australian companies;
- CAD EFT payments from Canadian companies;
- EURO SEPA payments from European companies;
- UK BACS payments from UK companies;
- Direct credit or debit card payments in USD, CAD, EUR and GBP from any company or individual.