IrDA Framework is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that
provides an easy access to the IrDA features on Windows desktop platforms. IrDA
Framework is the part of Wireless Communication Library but can be used
as stand alone library.
IrDA Framework Editions
- .NET Edition is the native set of .NET (C#/VB.NET) classes written in C#
- C++ Edition is the static library developed to be used with Microsoft Visual C++ (or any other compatible C++ compiler)
- VCL Edition is the native set of Delphi/CBuilder components written in Delphi (Pascal)
||Discovering IrDA devices|
||Monitoring IrDA devices (Lazy Discovering)|
||Querying IrDA devices properties|
||Querying IrDA devices IAS records|
||Connecting to IrDA devices (Client Mode)|
||Accept connection from IrDA devices (Server Mode)|
||Adding IAS records into IrDA Server IAS database|
||Monitoring IrDA hardware changes|
||Support for 3-Wire, 9-Wire and IrLPT modes|
||OBEX Object Push Profile (OPP) client|
|Full list of supported features can be found in
Frameworks Comparison Table.|
You can download IrDA Framework as Executable Installer or as 7-Zip Archive.
We strongly recommend to use the Executable Installer. If you are facing any problem with
installing IrDA Framework please do not hesitate to contact us at
Demo version limitations
- Nag-screen appears when you start and stop using the IrDA Framework;
- You can not use demo version for developing free or commercial applications;
- You can not use demo version for developing applications for your own needs;
- The demo version is for trial use only.
Executable Installer Installation Guide
- Close all instances of your IDE running on your computer.
- If you already have previous version of the Library installed on your computer, you must uninstall it.
- Unzip contents of the downloaded zip-file and run WclIrDADemo_XXX.exe.
- Follow the installation wizard guide.
Archive Installation Guide
After downloading the archive please use 7-Zip to unzip the
archive. Then follow this Installation Guide.
IrDA Framework is licensed per developer. This means that each developer that uses the IrDA Framework
must have own license. It is not licensed per machine or per server.
Each developer who has the license can install IrDA Framework on any number of
computers in case it is used only by this developer.
- Any payment types (Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Wire Transfer, others) through our merchant service 2Checkout.
- US ACH payments from US companies only 1.
- EURO SEPA payments from European companies only 1.
- UK BACS payments from UK companies only 1.
1In case of US ACH, EURO SEPA and UK BACS we can also accept payments
made from company Credit or Debit cards in USD, EUR and GBP.
If you did not receive an invoice, registration or answr within 24 hours please contact us at
Without source code
With source code
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you did not receive an answer
or registration within 24 hours please contact us at