IrDA Framework is the Software Developer Kit (SDK) for software developers that
provides an easy access to the IrDA features on Windows desktop platforms. IrDA
Framework is the part of Wireless Communication Library but can be used
as stand alone library.
IrDA Framework Editions
- .NET Edition is the native set of .NET (C#/VB.NET) classes written in C#
- C++ Edition is the static library developed to be used with Microsoft Visual C++ (or any other compatible C++ compiler)
- VCL Edition is the native set of Delphi/CBuilder components written in Delphi (Pascal)
||Discovering IrDA devices|
||Monitoring IrDA devices (Lazy Discovering)|
||Querying IrDA devices properties|
||Querying IrDA devices IAS records|
||Connecting to IrDA devices (Client Mode)|
||Accept connection from IrDA devices (Server Mode)|
||Adding IAS records into IrDA Server IAS database|
||Monitoring IrDA hardware changes|
||Support for 3-Wire, 9-Wire and IrLPT modes|
||OBEX Object Push Profile (OPP) client|
||OBEX Object Push Profile (OPP) server|
|Full list of supported features can be found in
Frameworks Comparison Table.|
Demo version limitations
- Nag-screen appears when you start and stop using the IrDA Framework;
- You can not use demo version for developing free or commercial applications;
- You can not use demo version for developing applications for your own needs;
- The demo version is for trial use only.
IrDA Framework demo package is available as executable installer or as
||How To Install
IrDA Framework is licensed per developer. This means that each developer that uses the IrDA Framework
must have own license. It is not licensed per machine or per server.
Each developer who has the license can install IrDA Framework on any number of
computers in case it is used only by this developer.
Please, make sure that our domain (btframework.com) and e-mail (email@example.com) is not in your spam list.
The registration is usually delivered in few minutes after order processing. However sometime it may take few hours.
Please, if you did not receive the registration e-mail contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without source code
With source code
Payment methods we accept
- Any kind of payment through 2Checkout;
- US ACH payments from US companies;
- EURO SEPA payments from European companies;
- UK BACS payments from UK companies;
- Direct credit or debit card payments in USD, EUR and GBP from any company or individual.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
email@example.com. If you did not receive an invoice,
registration or answer within 24 hours please contact us at